Wednesday 29 October 2014

Useful advice

Hey guyssss,


I've  been coping with my own stuff lately and was unable to update my blog. So sorry ! For now , I would like to ask you if you have been coping with your  math well . Is it easy? I hope so!

Again, for the P5s , next year is your PSLE ! Study hard ! I must say that to get full marks for Math is really possible. However, there are still people who have not got the hang of solving Math sums . If you are one of them, I advise you to buck up now!

Grab this opportunity NOW! Please use the December holidays to try out the new Math sums for the topics in P6. Train yourself for all the different types of useful methods which can be adapted for many challenging questions. Do not rest on your laurels once you think that you know everything. Everyday is a learning opportunity. Do not waste it! Memorise and understand the solutions to the mind-boggling sums.

Needless to say, also study your other subjects- English, Science and Mother Tongue.  They are equally important.

No comments:

Post a Comment