Sunday 5 October 2014

Intro

Hey guysss,

This is MathwaytoGO!!!ok so I'm a P6 student. My strongest subject is math. Having just finished the recent PSLE, I decided to create this blog to help primary school students in their math. Hence, if you any any problems in a certain sum, do not hesitate but approach me! You just need to type out the question onto any comments space.  I'll try my best to help you.I'll also post some challenging questions periodically and you can try to answer them.

Don't worry for your maths! Most importantly, you just have to note down the various methods I'll will be teaching you in the following days. :)


                                                                                                                            MathwaytoGO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment